The 5 Most Important Characteristics of a Christian
What does it mean to be a Christian? Certainly there are lots of answers. But here are the five I believe are most important:
1. Being a Christian has nothing to do with turning bad people into good people. It’s about returning to a relationship with the one who created us.
2. Being a Christian means being willing to trade being right for doing right.
3. Being a Christian means having the humility to live by the rules and the integrity to have no need of them.
4. Being a Christian means following the example taught by Christ even when it runs counter to the rules imposed by tradition.
5. Being a Christian means engaging the corruption of the world instead of being offended by it.
Can you think of any others to add to the list?
Live The Mission,